Prince Edward Island College of Pharmacists
Regulating the practice of pharmacy in the province so as to promote a high standard and safeguard the welfare of the public with regard to pharmaceutical service.Useful Links
- Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP)
- Canadian Pharmacists ASSOCIATION
- Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists
- Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada
- Canadian Association of Pharmacy Students and Interns
- Prince Edward Island Pharmacists Association
- National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
- Canadian Association of Pharmacy Technicians
Complaints and Discipline
NEWS & EVENTSCouncil approves NAPRA Model Standards for Pharmacy Compounding of Non-Sterile Preparations and Guidance Document.
Implementation period for the Standards is April 1, 2019- April 1, 2021.